This dish can easily become one of the family favorites. Kids will love the irresistible prawns combined with the wonderful rich taste of Jimmy Sate, while adults will find the crunchy and sweet snake beans and okra complement the sauce perfectly. On top of that, the rich nutrition and fiber from the okra making the dish great to eat and easy for the digestive system.
Preparation time: 25 mins
Snake Beans 100g, cut into 4-5cm pieces
1. Clean and cut off the stem tip of the okra. To prevent the sap of the okra to come out while cooking, make sure not to cut open the okra pod.
2. Add okra and snake beans into boiling water and cook for 5 mins, then set aside to drain.
3. Add the peanut oil, shallot and garlic to wok and stir fry in high heat until shallot turn brown.
4. Add prawns and jimmy sate and stir fry over medium heat until prawns start to turn colour.
5. Add in the okra and snake beans. Continue to stir fry until prawns are cooked.
6. Lastly add in a pinch of sugar to desired taste.
7. Serve with rice.